Thread: SRK praises Salman's 'Ready'

Default SRK praises Salman's 'Ready'

Seems like Shah Rukh Khan is trying hard to mend fences with former friend Salman as SRK was all praise for the 'Dabangg' star's upcoming film 'Ready' and is optimistic about the film's fate.

"I have seen two songs of 'Ready'....they are good," Shah Rukh told reporters here. The two songs--'Character Dheela' and 'Dhinka Chika' from the Salman-Asin starrer are already racing ahead on the music charts.

Though, Shah Rukh did not make it clear whether he would see the film but his children would. "My children are going to see the film day after tomorrow. I think it will be a very nice film," he said.

Keywords: Latest bollywood news, bollywood actors, bollywood actress gallery, SRK, Salman

I think this is the right for both the khan to patch up with each other.They should forget the things happened between them & become friends,this is what their fans are expecting now.

Last edited by minisoji; 08-22-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Exactly..I agree with you. Its time to do friendship again and forget the things whatever happened in past. Salman And Sharukh both are my favorite actor. I love watching their movies:-)