ST. JOHN'S (Antigua): Leg-spinner Anthony Martin was jumping with joy after picking up four for 36 against India that helped the West Indies win the fourth ODI by a massive 103 runs at the Vivian Richards Stadium here Monday.

"It feels good. I may not show it on the outside but I feel very good inside, you know," he said.

"No one comes here and destroys me on my pitch," he said. "This is my pitch. I don't care who they are. I am here to destroy whoever I play against. I am so glad that I did it against India, the world champions," said Martin, without sounding arrogant.

The 28-year-old said doesn't like losing.

"I don't like losing. That 'L' word is not in my vocabulary. Only Love and Lord. Not Losing," he said.

Martin, who works as a fireman, becomes sentimental when asked about the influence of his mother in his life.

"Sometimes just to speak about my mom I want to shed tears. She has always looked out for me. She supports me all the time. She was in the crowd today with my daughter and girlfriend. I am not married. I might not ever. I may also," said Martin as he burst into laughter.

On a serious note, he is missing Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag.

"I am sorry that Sachin and Sehwag weren't here. I have played against Sehwag once before (in 2006). I took a catch off him and he didn't want to move. He stood on the pitch, leaning on his bat and I was celebrating. I went all around the park," said Martin.

The 2006 series helped Martin boost his confidence.

"I took the wicket of Rahul Dravid, caught at slip. I took another left-hander bat, don't remember his name. I took two wickets for not much. After getting those wickets, I told myself I can play international cricket. I have seen Dravid on TV destroying attacks all over the world and he came here and I destroyed him. He hit a four first ball and then, gone! So I tell myself I can play," he said.

Keywords: Latest sports news, cricket news, cricket players,