Thread: ‘No close friends in Bollywood’

Default ‘No close friends in Bollywood’

MUMBAI: Southern beauty Asin Thottumkal has worked with big names in the industry like Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn, but the actress doesn't have a close friend in Bollywood yet."I wouldn't call anybody my closest friend in Bollywood because I think it takes a lot of time and effort to put into that relationship, which I don't think anybody in Bollywood has. There are a lot of people I know, but no such very close friends," the 25-year-old said.

"Most of the people I've worked with are my seniors, so I have a lot of respect and admiration for them. I know I can approach them for anything that I want to, but I wouldn't call that close friendship," added the actress.

Asin started her Bollywood career with Aamir in ‘Ghajini’ and then went on to do films with Salman including ‘London Dreams’ and ‘Ready’. Her next is ‘Housefull 2’ with Akshay Kumar.

Keywords: Latest film news, bollywood news, malayalam film news, tamil film news, hollywood film news, Asin Thottumkal

But it is very rare to get a close friend in a profession.Because of the professional attitude in people it is tough to be close to any one.So i dont think Asin will get close friend in bollywood.

Last edited by minisoji; 07-20-2011 at 09:00 AM.