Thread: Why is exercise so important ?

Arrow Why is exercise so important ?

Why is exercise so important ?

Many people today are less physically active during their daily routine, due to the use of cars, labour-saving machinery, moving stairs, lifts, and so on.

As well, food is far more plentiful, varied, quick and easy to prepare, making it more difficult to keep the required energy balance. Energy input (food intake) becomes greater than energy output (activity) when we eat more than we need or use. That excess of energy soon translates into weight gain — and the potential to develop chronic, obesity-related diseases later in life.

To correct this energy imbalance and ensure we stay fit and healthy, it's important to maintain an effective level of activity. Exercise increases the rate at which your body uses energy (kilojoules) and burns up stored energy (fat), promoting weight loss.

Increasing your level of physical activity will not only decrease the amount of fat your body is carrying, it will also improve your overall fitness — that is, the function of your heart and lungs.

Remember the following points:

* When you exercise, your effort must exceed that of your normal daily activities.
    * As the exercise becomes easier, the intensity needs to gradually be increased so that a level of effort is maintained during the session.

Read More ....

It is a proven fact that regular physical exercise helps to reduce stress. It's all to do with the fact that regular exercise aids your metabolism in generating certain chemical enzymes that act on the brain centers that manifest stress.Aerobic exercises are good exercises to help improve your overall stamina. Walking is also considered an excellent way to build up your aerobic activity and you can start of by walking at a slow pace and then building up your speed and distance.

I like that one post and have the much better one post share... I also agree with your post and also wanna say that best one exercise will helps much and have the better one impact on the health and fitness.,....

San Francisco Weight Loss
    Last edited by paul kamani; 07-02-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Yeah dear, you are right, I completely agree with you that why I do exercise daily to fit myself.

Yap better one exercise plan will surely helps much and have the good one impact one health and fitness...

work
    Last edited by paulin; 07-05-2011 at 08:31 PM.

exercise is really important to be in our daily routine. a 15 minutes exercise in the morning is i think enough already.

i dont know but i prefer to be fat like timor