Thread: Stupid problem with phpBB forum

Default Stupid problem with phpBB forum

Hi, i made phpBB forum on BizHat.com. Everything is good but i have little problem. I can`t find option how change forum logo :/ Maybe I am lame but I reall need your help! I`ll be glad...

And how to delete not nessecery ussers :?:

it's all in the Admin control panel on the bottom of the scroll area on the left is user management. you can delete users there. as for changing the site banner, you could just change the forum logo file...

Thx, but, can u write me step by step how to change this banner :( PlZ... :P

Hi ^^ sorry for my English i'm not English :D

For replace the phpbb logo you must have to go on the template folder (for defautl skin the folder is subsilver) and you rename your logo to phpbb_logo.gif ( I think i'm not sure ).

P.S : If you want the logo name do a right click on the logo and display the link.

Bye

Try this--
    If your template is Subsilver then in the Adminstation's panel click on Configure banner and choose your image as the logo..

If you've changed the template then I dont think the configure banner will work.. In this case it can be done only thru FTP access which is not supported by Bizhat's forum hosting