Thread: Upgrade fanncup.BizHat.com

Default Upgrade fanncup.BizHat.com

URL: http://fanncup.bizhat.com

Description: Charity lacrosse tournament web site ... I've exceeded my bandwidth and people need info to book hotel rooms before Wednesday (we're also constantly working on sponsors to raise even more funds to fight cancer ... our new goal is to raise over $5000 on July 16th)

50 POSTS = 50 MB Web Space/5000 MB Monthly Data Transfer

Please upgrade ... thanks.

I had no problem with bandwidth since I joined in January ... this is weird that I'm over so fast ... I don't see a spike in visitors when looking at the counter info.

The site has been down since Sunday ... hopefully I can get an upgrade soon, or at least be told that I'm somehow not qualified for it ... the not knowing is brutal.

I've been a HUGE fan of Bizhat since I discovered it in January (been telling everyone I know about it) ... I even included the logo under our sponsors list on the site, since they are giving us free web hosting!

But, having the site down for almost a week now is killing me ... at the worst possible time as well (only a month until the tournament starts)

Who knows what sponsors we may be losing :(

On another topic ... any way my site can have something messed up? Reading the counter, we weren' getting any more traffic than before, and there was never a problem before?

Your site is upgraded

Thank you very much ... sorry about all my whining.

It's really my fault for not asking for an upgrade sooner, instead of after the site went down.

Anyway, thanks again!