Thread: Mallika goes coy in Double Dhamaal

Default Mallika goes coy in Double Dhamaal

The bare-dare Mallika Sherawat has gone coy in Double Dhamaal. The sex siren strangely had great reservations about doing a skinfest in the comic caper.

And even when she wore a bikini, she used a sarong to cover the lower half of her body! With Madam M’s long in the planning (but not happening) Hollywood plans, the actress prefers to go demure here!

Meanwhile….

During the promotions for Double Dhamaal, Mallika was asked who is the hottest woman in B-Town. The Hisss actress declared it was Vidya Balan “for her generous curves.”

Don’t know if Madam M was being sarcastic or genuinely complimenting. We place our bets on the former!

Keywords: bare-dare, Mallika Sherawat ,Double Dhamaal,skinfest,comic caper,With Madam M,Hisss actress ,Vidya Balan

Default really

really its very surprising for me!!!

this is a fun movie. I watch this movie when it will be released.

Double dhamaal is really a very entertaining movie.I really enjoyed watching it.Mallika rocks in the film.

Last edited by sherlyk; 07-28-2011 at 09:29 AM.

Yeah..Double Dhammal sounds to be great entertaining movie. I just watched this film last week. It is very entertaining movie that would always love watching ..

Last edited by sherlyk; 08-04-2011 at 03:36 PM.

There is nothing to doubt about Mallika`S appriciation for Vidya Bala.Vidya balan is really the most gorgeous & cutest face in the bollywood.I really likes here very much.

Last edited by sherlyk; 08-05-2011 at 03:55 PM.