Thread: Aishwarya is the next dream girl: Hema Malini

Default Aishwarya is the next dream girl: Hema Malini

She has carried the Dream Girl tag for decades but now Hema Malini is ready to part with it and says she won't mind transferring it to Aishwarya Rai.

'Today, all the heroines are above the Dream Girl tag. Each girl is so beautiful. They have made their name in such a big way, specially Aishwarya. I think I will give this tag to her. But not for free. She would have to buy it from me,' joked the 62-year-old actress.

In 1977, Hema played the title role in 'Dream Girl' opposite Dharmendra after which the scribes of that era started referring to her with the same sobriquet in their writeups.

Keywords: Latest bollywood news, Bollywood actress, Hema Malini,Aishwarya Rai

its just impossible to have the tag Dream Girl from Hema Malini..
    i m just impressed by it and it looks great to know about it..
    hope Ash caries it the best way..

At the promotion of her upcoming movie Bbuddah- Hoga Terra Baap Hema Malini was asked which actress is the dream girl of today's era, she replied that every actress is more than a dream girl today.Each and every girl is very beautiful and talented too. They all have got a name for themselves, especially Aishwarya.
    its just Hema Malini feeling towards the actress..

movies coming soon
    coming soon