Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intel And AMD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Intel And AMD

I think AMD is the best, since i was using Intel, and found that the processor actually is a turtle.
    All i need to do is add more cooling fan.
    What about you...?
    Ever using AMD Processor?
    Mine is Athlon 64.

Yeah I used AMD K6-III and now have P4 1.6 GHz. Both processors are quite close to each other. AMD 64 is faster because of 64 bit registers.

intel is now with apple....u know..

amd rules... :D
    here is some tests.... :D

ok check this out ... AMD's DUAL CORE PROCESSOR is OWNING INTEL's DUAL CORE ...

Number Of Reboots

Number of Reboots
    AMD 0
    Intel 4

Lame Audio Encoder

Number of Encoded CDs
    AMD 474
    Intel 345

WinRAR File Compression

Packed WinRAR Archives
    AMD 3955
    Intel 1845

DivX Encoding

Runs of DivX
    AMD 110 mins
    Intel 1660 mins

Farcry

Average FPS Farcry
    AMD 38.13 fps
    Intel 34.76 fps

Runs of Farcry
    AMD 2324
    Intel 1576

As u can see from all the results not once has AMD lost to Intel and not only that it has owned INTEL quite badly in all the sectors

yep i think AMD are better. i use a AMD 64bit and cant pick any faults with it!

Athlon is much faster than the nearest Intel CPU, and is priced much lower too!

I've been using Athlon 1800XP for 3 years now and am soon going to upgrade to the latest one.

never had a prob with it............and I use heavy graphics softwares all the time.

Athlon is the best

You all do such foolish talk; it's hard to believe. Anyone knowing in-depth detail won't do such kind of talks. It's like AMD released the new 64 bathing soap. It has 64 different kind of fragrances compared to only 32 with the INTEL released soap. I am using the AMD soaps for 3 years and don't have a single skin problem plus I use it after heavy intensity fuck job to wash of all the juices flowed around me. And Now INTEL releases a new soap with Hyper-Threading technology give supporting applications more work output in less number of cycles. Competition is gearing up between the two soap companies very much. With the releases of Hyper-threading and other plethora of technologies by INTEL, AMD is not sitting quietly in the couch. So AMD releases soap with 3d-now, then 3dnow-ex, 64 bit, then memory controller itself in processor, hypertransport technology to make people buy it's product than INTEL's. So INTEL's is not sitting back. It buys 64 bit technology from AMD because it own Itanium 64bit architecture has not much market, so to ship in it's next generation of P5 processors. Wake up.

My AMD processer is pretty good.

AMD 4000+

Nothing slows it down

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Controller
    intel is now with apple....u know..
    In a way yes, but Not really. Apple Merged in WITH intel. So from what I've been told Intel is still in control.

Now think people... the Power of a P4 4GHz and a G5 MAC.... Damn they might make some pretty power processers

In my saw, i think
    AMD is popular in used for GAME's
    for business software, Intel is better then AMD
    u may look about tom's guide trest report..

but, i still like AMD :D
    it's let me save $$!

Intel has not merged with Apple.

Apple have simply decided to switch from IBM to intel processors. Though I really can't understand why they would want to.

And, veera, soap is a pretty strange choice of metaphor for a processor, don't you think? For me the meaning of your rant became lost in the suds. It was very entertaining none the less. :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast