Thread: Help !!! Transfer failed

Default Help !!! Transfer failed

Hello
    I am also user with chusdepalma. bizhat. com, I have positions but of 50 messages and I have problems to rise the files in chusdepalma. bizhat. com, with the FlashFXP.
    I have the version of the FlashFXP 3.3.0 completely registered. It functions of wonder if I do not put large files.
    I rename the files with two ó three letters and I compress them in Zip and admits me to rise very small files: maximum hasta1 MB, when I try it with other greater (from 3 to 5 MB), devises the ascent, does not rise and a notice gives me of: Transfer failed.
    They can help me? Thanks

In spanish:
    Soy también usuario con chusdepalma. bizhat. com, tengo puestos mas de 50 mensajes y tengo problemas para subir los archivos en chusdepalma. bizhat. com, con el FlashFXP.
    Tengo la version del FlashFXP 3.3.0 completamente registrada.
    Funciona de maravilla si no pongo archivos grandes.
    Renombro los archivos con dos ó tres letras y las comprimo en Zip y me admite subir archivos muy pequeños: máximo hasta1 MB, cuando lo intento con otros mayores (de 3 a 5 MB), elabora la subida, no sube y me da un aviso de: Transfer failed.
    Me pueden ayudar?
    Gracias

hmm, you mean you upload all your file thru FlashFXP its fail ? if so, you could try using CuteFTP.. you could get the programe here http://www.cuteftp.com/cuteftp/

Many thanks Charge, provaré with the CuteFTP. A greeting

I think WS ftp is so good.
    Try to use it.

i wanna know., is there any possibilities, to upload file into bizhat using web? because if I use ftp, the result may corrupt..