View Poll Results: Do you want bizhat to support php and mysql?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 92.31%
  • no

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why dont you support php and mysql

Default Why dont you support php and mysql

Why bizhat dont support php and mysql. Do you want us to build webpages in html? When will we improve our skills as webmaster? To find a reliable hosting as bizhat is hard. I've tried another hosting, but the server is not stable. I hope that you can understand what we as users want from bizhat.

Bizhat wants to promote phpbb and ibforum hosting service, so Bizhat discontinues php and MySQL.

Hi, as korokmu said, there are many people out there with sites in PHP & MySQL (I'm one of them) i don't use forums like phpbb or invisionboard on my site (it's like a blog), so the problem is that my entire site is in php :( and I can't make it work on the bizhat servers. :( :cry:

I would like to have the chance to get php enabled on my site, even if I have to wait for it a little bit just like the upgrade thing. :)

Many people even for just special things would require php <-- points at self. Was it costing them too much money?

of cos, it is better if they can get these stuffs

You have to thank Bizhat for the free hosting.
    Do you know another free one?
    I think Bizhat is the best I have ever known.

Default PHP

I joined here today only. Firstly I understood that this is free PHP hosting site. But after I did everything and then I could find out that BizHat do not support PHP from the forum. Now is there any package in rupees where I can go for PHP?

Default reply

there are losts of free hosting available. search free hosting on any search engine. You will get milllions of results

Default Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by zeesearch
    there are losts of free hosting available. search free hosting on any search engine. You will get milllions of results
    This is true, but most of them splatter you with banner ads or popups.
    They also have very poor support networks. I've delt with the support guys here over problems with the IPB forum I have hosted with bizhat. They worked with me via Email and sorted the problems in no time at all :D
    I host my site and forum with them now, as the sevice and support is second to none

Default Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by zeesearch
    Yes! There are millions of free service, but they are slow and unstable.
    Most of them contain very large banner that annoy me.
    Although Bizhat does not support php and mysql, it is a good service that I 've ever seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast