Thread: Oberoi team up with Hrithik for first time

Default Oberoi team up with Hrithik for first time

Vivek Oberoi is teaming up with Hrithik Roshan for the first time for ‘Krrish 2′ and the ‘Sathiyaa’ actor says he is aspiring to be the best baddie ever in the movie.

Hrithik and Oberoi started their career around the same time. Hrithik debuted with a romantic action drama ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’ in 2000 while Vivek entered the industry in 2002 with Ram Gopal Varma’s underworld saga ‘Company’ (2002). Though they have been friends for long, it is for the first time with ‘Krrish 2′ that the duo would be seen together.

“Hrithik has been a good friend over the years and it is fabulous to be finally working with him. Somehow we never got an opportunity to be working together but now after almost a decade this is finally happening,” Oberoi told PTI. While Hrithik would be playing the quintessential hero in ‘Krrish 2′, Oberoi promises to be the ‘Gabbar’ of the enterprise.

“It is fun to be playing ‘Raavan’ against a ‘Ram’. Here Hrithik is ‘Ram’ and I am his nemesis. ‘Krrish’ is a brand and to be a part of this legacy is no less an honour. I am indeed treating this as a film which would bring the ‘Gabbar’ out of me. I am aspiring to be the best baddie ever,” the actor said.

While the 34-year-old star is happy playing a villain in his films, Oberoi says he has a more stable personal life thanks to wife Priyanka.

“She has brought just the kind of stability I needed in my life. A life partner is the one you need to bring you on the right path and in this aspect Priyanka has done so well in giving my life the kind of balance and stability that was required.

“I am so sure that getting married is the best decision that I have taken in my life.”

Apart from playing a negative role in ‘Krrish 2′, Oberoi is also in ‘Zila Ghaziabad’. He is also working on an untitled love story.

Keywords: Krrish 2′, Oberoi,Zila Ghaziabad,Priyanka ,Vivek Oberoi ,Hrithik Roshan ,Sathiyaa, best baddie ,romantic action drama ,Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai,Gabbar,‘Raavan,Ram

Oberoi team up with Hrithik for first time its going to be great to watch them together for the first time..
    its has not yet that both the stars have seen any time together..
    hope there this tam up would be great and the film would be great to watch.

Last edited by sherlyk; 07-15-2011 at 09:54 AM.