Thread: Actors and Actress Profile

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Archanakavi Profile

Archanakavi says about herself: "I was born and brought up in Delhi. I came to Kerala to do my BBA. While doing BBA, I was anchoring a program called 'Bloody Love'. Lal sir saw the program and he saw an album and so he called me for the audition. Me and my cousin went to meet Lal sir. During the audition, I was told that there were a group of people from which I had to single out a person and smile at him, not with my lips but with my eyes. I did that." "Then I was called to Calicut to meet MT sir. MT sir asked me about my background and asked me if I knew to read Malayalam. Then I was asked to wear set mundu. But it was not available at first. Then somehow it was arranged and I wore it and presented myself before MT sir. Sir told me that I would be notified if I was selected. I was informed about my selection one month after the audition. Until then I thought I hadn\'t bagged the role because I am a very Delhi person. But then I was blessed to meet MT sir in person. This is not a chance that everyone gets. But two days before the movie pooja I was called and informed that I was selected. I was shocked and I asked Is it for the main role or some other supporting role?. And that is how I was selected to don the character of Kunjimalu."

Filmography

2009 - Neelathaamara

2010 - Mummy and Me, Oridathoru Postman, Best Of Luck

Archana Kavi gallery
    Last edited by minisoji; 07-23-2010 at 10:21 AM.