Thread: Server having some serious down time

Default Server having some serious down time

Firstly a big thank you to Bizhat for providing such a great service.

Unfortunately for the last two days my page appears to be unreachable for much of the time. The statcounter shows a few visitors for a few hours, then it goes off line again.

I've looked at a number of poster's web pages on this forum. They are all down, so it isn't just my site. I've checked the terms of service, but can't see anything I might have done to get banned. So I'm assumimg there is something seriously wrong with the server.

See for yourself at;

http://bukstergames.bizhat.com/

Yesterday looking at people's pages got me nothing, now it attempts to download a file called default.

Does anyone know what is going on? Perhaps a sticky note should be posted on this forum or the main bizhat page with some info on what is happening.

I hope it's not that stupid hacker who messed up this forum behind this.

Hello Sir,

since yesterday, I am also experiencing problems uploading my website. I was affraid someone hacked my site, but apparently I am not the only one who is having troubles with their site... I hope it will be solved soon, because I really like the bizhat service... I'll keep following the forum to see what will happen next.

Greetings,
    Kevin

Yup, I have the same problem, I can't acces my site for 2 days. First it displayed the error in MYSQL database, and now the page error.

It looks like we are not the only one expiriencing the problem, the members login and sign up page on bizhat isn't working too, and no ftp acces for me.

Lets just hope the problem will be solved soon.

Looks like the downtime is over, or these is just a period betwen 2 downtimes. :(

My site is back up again -whew!

Thanks whoever got it all going again

I think Bizhat standby web hosting.
    In 2 days ago, I cannot access any subdomain of free hosting service from Bizhat.