Thread: I don't have a model-like body: Kate Winslet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I don't have a model-like body: Kate Winslet

LONDON: Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet has said she finds it difficult to pull a stylish look because she doesn't have a model's shape and figure.

The 35-year-old actress, who has been appointed as the new face of a clothing brand, said that being a busy working mother often leaves her with little time to plan her wardrobe, Contactmusic reported.

"Being a person who wants to be able to pull off something that is stylish and comfortable and needing to be able to pull a good look together with not much time can often be extremely difficult but a company like St John makes it so simple," the actress said. The ''Titanic'' star is all praises for the American brand, saying that she feels comfortable in their clothes.

"The clothes are cut beautifully, the fabrics are elegant, you can look extremely chic without trying too hard. You don't feel that the clothes are something that only a model would be able to wear and obviously I'm not a model, I don't have a model shape, I have a real shape," she added.

Keywords: Latest hollywood news, hollywood movie, hollywood actress news, Kate Winslet, Kate Winslet stills, Kate Winslet image, Kate Winslet news

Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet looks stunning in what ever she wears..
    i dont agree that she does not have a great body..
    hope she agrees to it..
    thanks for adding a great information about her..

Last edited by minisoji; 08-27-2011 at 07:27 AM.