Thread: Myleene Klass’ post-baby figure lands her an offer from Bollywood

Default Myleene Klass’ post-baby figure lands her an offer from Bollywood

Myleene Klass has revealed that her post-baby figure has landed her an offer to star in a Bollywood movie. The Brit telly beauty charmed Indian producers with her post-pregnancy figure, while on her recent visit to India to film a documentary on Bollywood icons.
    Klass, 33, met Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman, who introduced her to leading producers, and she also met the so-called King of Bollywood, actor Amitabh Bachchan.
    “I’ve been asked to star in a Bollywood film as they really like my post-pregnancy figure out there,” the Sun reported her as saying.
    “So rather than trying to drop those last few pregnancy pounds, I’m back on the curries,” she added.
    A close pal revealed Klass was very excited at the thought of a leading role in Bollywood.
    “Myleene loves all things musical and that’s what’s great about Bollywood – it’s acting and dancing. They loved her curves but also her exotic looks,” the friend said.
    “It’s early days, but she’s excited to find out what kind of role they will dream up for her,” he added.

Keywords: Myleene Klass , post-baby figure , Bollywood movie,Brit telly, beauty charmed ,Indian producers ,post-pregnancy figure, Bollywood icons,Oscar-winning, composer A R Rahman, King of Bollywood, actor Amitabh Bachchan,pregnancy pounds,exotic looks

Myleene Klass is looking more attractive after pregnancy.I am really looking forward to see her acting in a bollywood movie.

movie trailers 2011|movies trailer