Thread: Kajal’s big day

Default Kajal’s big day

Kajal Agarwal is gearing up for the release of her Hindi venture ‘Singham’, which is set to hit the screens this Friday in a grand manner. The lanky actress is looking for a longer innings in Bollywood, and at the same time wants to continue her work in south.

Kajal Agarwal, who is a popular star in Tamil and Telugu film industries with 21 movies to her credit, plays Ajay Devgn’s ladylove in ‘Singham’ directed by Rohit Shetty. Interestingly, the movie is inspired by a Suriya starring Tamil blockbuster of the same title.

“Rohit Shetty had seen my Telugu movie Magadheera. He liked me and my performance in the film. I am happy to be part of Singham. Both Ajay Devgn and Rohit are great colleagues and they were extremely supportive,” Kajal says.

Asked whether she would bid bye to south Indian films now, Kajal says, “I will choose the best of what offers I get. I will strike a balance between south and Hindi cinema. Art has no barriers I believe.”

Keywords: Kajal Agarwal ,Hindi venture ,Singham,grand manner,lanky actress ,popular star ,Ajay Devgn’s ladylove ,Suriya starring Tamil blockbuster ,Rohit Shetty ,Telugu movie Magadheera

Kajal has done a wonderful work in Singham.Though she has not got much space in the film but she has done well in whatever she has got.

Last edited by film; 07-23-2011 at 07:58 AM.