Responding to the news that the IT has seized many antiques of great value from his residence, Superstar Mohanlal has responded that all kerala knew about his interests to collect antique articles. 'I used to gather similar articles whenever i am shooting on various places that have such materials. And many media has earlier reported about my collections and i have never kept this as a secret' points out Lal who also made it clear that he will not be able to appear become the IT officers in the next couple of days. Lal further added that he will appear before the public shortly to clear off the confusions regarding the raids.

Meanwhile, Megastar Mammootty feel some kind of sabotage behind the event as the entire raid was planned on the day when he was away preparing for his son Salman's marriage function. Further he makes it clear that the twenty lakhs of currency found from his house is not black money, as he was maintaining this for the expenses of his son's marriage. Every kerelalite know how much it costs to hold a marriage, and this is also white money stored for such an occasion', adds the Megastar.

Reports suggests that IT officers are planning to pounce upon an young superstar and an actress who had made big money from appearing in the big films of the south, in the coming days.

Keywords: IT raid at lal's house, IT raid at mammootty's house,