Thread: How important is Kareena to Shahrukh’s ‘Ra. One’?

Default How important is Kareena to Shahrukh’s ‘Ra. One’?

Ever since the First Look of ‘Ra. One’ has come out, there are two things that have stood out – Shahrukh Khan and the VFX. Though one did wonder if Arjun Rampal was missing out from all the action, what with him actually playing the title role, ever glaring was the presence of Kareena Kapoor in just a solitary shot.

Director Anubhav Sinha is undeterred though with all the queries coming his way and maintains that Kareena is an integral part of the film’s proceedings. “She is extremely important to ‘Ra. One’. You don’t rope in an actress of the calibre of Kareena and then don’t utilize her to the fullest,” says Anubhav, “Rest assured, she has a beautiful role in the film.”

Though the authenticity of this claim would be known in a few weeks from now, one wonders that other than adding star value, how much of Kareena do we actually see in ‘Ra. One’. “All I can say is that it took me and Shahrukh a fairly long time to converge on an actress who would play the part,” Anubhav says in a cautious tone, “It is casting of only important characters that take such time.”

But then isn’t ‘Ra. One’ mainly about the father-son relationship with VFX being the selling point here? “Well, you are asking me too many things now and that too so much in advance,” smiles Anubhav, “Kareena’s role is such that I have to be extra careful talking about it without divulging much. Just wait and watch.”

Keywords:Ra. One,Shahrukh Khan , VFX, Arjun Rampal , Kareena Kapoor,Director Anubhav Sinha ,actress, calibre

We could hope that karrena role would be great to check this out..
    its just going to be great to know about this...
    i m also just waiting for Ra One.....

Last edited by sherlyk; 08-10-2011 at 04:26 PM.