It’s a popular perception in these parts that Sameera Reddy gives top priority to Gautham Vasudev Menon’s films. And the actress too is not ready to hide that Gautham is a special friend in her life.

“As far as Chennai is concerned, Gautham is my first and best friend. I am not ready to compare him with anyone else in my life. Vaaranam Aayiram has created such a beautiful friendship between us,” she says.

Saying that she would immediately grab the offer if it is a Gautham’s film, Sameera adds: “I would not even insist to know what the script is and what my role in it is. Because I know Gautham would have the best in store for me.”

On ‘Vettai’, her forthcoming film in Tamil, she says, “Director Lingusamyis taking extra care while shooting each and every scene. We as a team (Madhavan, Arya, Sameera, Amala Paul) are having a blast working for Vettai.”

Keywords: Sameera Reddy , Gautham Vasudev Menon,actress , special friend , beautiful friendship ,Gautham’s film, Sameera ,Vettai, forthcoming film ,Lingusamy,Madhavan, Arya, Sameera, Amala Paul