Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke Mail

Default Joke Mail

Joke Mail sends best, clean jokes to your mail box once in a Month.

Subscribe Joke Mail at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jokemail/

Or send a mail to

[email protected]
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Flying Off the Handle
    A student comes to a young professor's office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door and kneels pleadingly. "I would do anything to pass this exam." She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes, "I mean," she whispers, "I would do anything ..." He returns her gaze, "Anything?" "Anything." His voice softens, "Anything?" "Anything," she repeats again. His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you ... study?"

Act of God
    The new minister's wife had a baby. The minister appealed to the congregation for a salary increase to cover the addition to the family. The congregation agreed that it was only fair, and approved it. When the next child arrived, the minister appealed and again the congregation approved the increase. Several years and five children later, the congregation was a bit upset over the increasing expenses. This turned into a rather loud meeting one night with the minister. Finally, the minister stood up and shouted "Having children is an Act of God!" An older man in the back stood and shouted back "So are rain and snow, but we wear rubbers for them!

Close Shave
    A cowboy walks into a barber shop, sat on the barber's chair and said - "I'll have a Razer shave and a shoe shine please." The barber began to lather his face and sharpen the old straight edge while a woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful breasts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes. The guy said, "Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time together." She replied, "I'm married and my husband wouldn't like that." The cowboy said, "Tell him you're working overtime and I'll pay you the difference." She said, "tell him yourself... he's the one shaving you!"

You Can't Fool Mom!.
    John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful John's roommate Julie was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between John and his roommate, and this only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts,John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Julie and I are just roommates!" About a week later, Julie came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I can't find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote, "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner." Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Julie, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Julie. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in HER OWN BED, she would have found the gravy ladle by now." Love, Mom.

Doctor tells a Santa: U have brain tumour!
    Santa: Yesss! Jumps in joy.
    Doctr: Why r u so happy?
    Santa: It proves that I have a brain.

Teacher: Aapko Amir Khan aur Kajol ki movie "FANAA" se kya lesson mila.......? ???
    Student: Andhi, Looli, Langdi, Jo bhi mile patalo

Likhe jo KHAT tuje Wo
    teri YAD me Sare k sare
    PAPA ne padh
    liye.Sawera jab
    hua,2 JUTE pad
    gaye.Wo FASHION wale
    BAL hava me ud gaye

jao jakar unse keh do ki wo meri TAQDIR se khelna chhod de ji...

arey hum to wo BADNASIB hai jo agar KAFAN ki Dukan khole to log marna chhod de ji...

this a nice joke

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast