Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke Mail

funny oh yes :D

The Wrong E-mail

A man left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.

Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife, whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint. Hearing the scream, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

"Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

it very fun

sahi hai !!!

Hi I found this really funny jokes, here it goes:
    Perhaps you've heard of the man who thought he was dead? In reality he was very much alive. His delusion became such a problem that his family finally paid for him to see a psychiatrist.
    The psychiatrist spent many laborious sessions trying to convince the man he was still alive.
    Nothing seemed to work.
    Finally the doctor tried one last approach. He took out his medical books and proceeded to show the patient that dead men don't bleed. After hours of tedious study, the patient seemed convinced that dead men don't bleed.
    "Do you now agree that dead men don't bleed?" the doctor asked.
    "Yes, I do," the patient replied.
    "Very well, then," the doctor said.
    He took out a pin and pricked the patient's finger. Out came a trickle of blood.
    The doctor asked, "What does that tell you?"
    "Oh my goodness!" the patient exclaimed as he stared incredulously at his finger ... "Dead men do bleed!!"

I have read some of this jokes before...

But some are good as well.. :P

Sadly I can't think of anything funny now.. hahahaha!

Doctor tells a Santa: U have brain tumour!
    Santa: Yesss! Jumps in joy.
    Doctr: Why r u so happy?
    Santa: It proves that I have a brain.

Flying Off the Handle
    A student comes to a young professor's office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door and kneels pleadingly. "I would do anything to pass this exam." She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes, "I mean," she whispers, "I would do anything ..." He returns her gaze, "Anything?" "Anything." His voice softens, "Anything?" "Anything," she repeats again. His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you ... study?"

Default french joke

One day 3 kittens were out playing. Their names were un deux troi. They decided to build a boat. when they sailed the boat for the first time they found the boat full of holes. when their mother was told of the event the officer said. Un Duex Trois cat sank.

Smile joke

santa bunks office and goes to home,he saw her wife with his boss..he running back to office and says "thnks god boss ne dekha hota to padka jata"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast