’3′ has brought together these two closer than ever. It was only days before Aishwarya R Dhanush admired the acting skills of Shruthi Haasan. Now the Ulaga Nayagan’s daughter says the Superstar’s heir is a talented filmmaker, who can handle any situation with ease. “Though we are friends since childhood, we have become close only on the sets of 3. All the three of us (Dhanush, Aishwarya and Shruthi) are having a good time and I must say Aishwarya is a great manager. She knows how to extract the best from her colleagues,” says Shruthi.
On the film, she says, “3 is an interesting love story, narrated in a convincing and enjoyable way. I am happy to be part of the film. And I am hopeful that our fathers (Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth) would appreciate us after watching the film.”
Happy about working with Dhanush in ’3′ and with Suriya in ’7aum Arivu’, the actress-singer-musician says, “Both are dedicated actors who give nothing but their best. It was a great experience to share screen space with Suriya and Dhanush.”

Keywords: Aishwarya R Dhanush , Shruthi Haasan, Ulaga Nayagan,Superstar, filmmaker,Dhanush, Aishwarya ,Shruthi, love story, Kamal Haasan , Rajinikanth, Suriya ,7aum Arivu, actress,singer,musician.