Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

I am a sincere and cool guy and like the loving and caring and true friends company

:lol:

Hi I am Mystic, well lpforever.

I am 14 and a webmaster and am pretty good at web designing

Default hello ^^

Hello, I'm yarden.
    I love computers (except mine...), i like to make graphics, animations, websites and computer games that maybe in the feuture (or how to write that) i will sell them =D

I like animals, i like chatting (as you noticed) i like to be the administrators in complicated things (i didnt ment to be here if you, the administrators think that way =P), and i like to change some of the offline game's files, and do great things XD even if it called "cheating".
    try that yourself, i mean... if an rpg game has the money file, try to change the var propeties to how much you want, but if you'll do that, you will have to change all the system's files... i mean:
    if it will be something like this:
    var money=100 (its not really, it supposed to be wrote MUCH more than that ^^
    if
    function buy();
    var money = 100 - 10.

if you'll change only the var, so instead of paying 10 gold, you'll pay 90 gold... at least that what i think...

anyway, thx for watching.

Well im Solitaire, My real name is Dylan.

I live in Florida, USA. People say its a nice place but your not the ones who have been living here for 16 years.

I still feel bad my post cant be as long as the guy who posted before me.

Happy Holidays.

Hi, my name is Beba and I am from Serbia. I am new and dont speak or write good english, so please :oops: help

Hi,my nickname is decal0k,and I'm a small record label owner,and hardcore/industrial music composer.And I do some artwork,ill post it here later.Its handmade (!) . :-)

My name is anthony (obviously) im 16 and im also really really tired so im going to bed if you want to know anything else about me then you can AIM me in the morning. goodnight everyone.

Default Hello

Hello All,
    I am Jayraj and live in Kerala,India.I am 29 years old and am a software engineer.I joined this site to get a free website.But now I know that I can write and get feedback on many topics.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.
    Cheers,
    Jayraj

i am 34ever. actually its only an username. i am 17 years old. i live in indonesia

Hi everyone. My user name is Paknman and it is a variation of my town's name where I live in Canada. I recently lost my mother and I needed a way for my family to gather and so I created a forum. I'm a noob so I will be asking and asking...when you get tired of the asking and asking, just put me on ignore, okay? :lol:

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast