Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Day After Tommorow

Default The Day After Tommorow

Global Warming - the movie, that's the description of it and in the beggining of the the movie the scientist predicts that what is predicted right now that after a 100 year Earth is gonna suffer a lot, but from the next ice age because the Atlantic ocean has been flooded with fresh water and interupted the course of the current, and it dissapeared which brought the warm weather to the planet, I tjink this movie wanted to show what can happen tommorow

thanks for the info.

seen the movie ~ it was great. . Two Thumbs up! :)

Love the cover on the DVD case for this movie. . :)

I think that your right hearmyhands about that the movie was trying to show us what could happen tomorrow. This was more for not entertainment but to show people what is going on in our world and what can happen anytime. Well I was kind of bored watching the movie although I did enjoy it. I'll give it two thumbs up.

the special effects and sound effects azre totaly ownage...

wath it on hdtv with a 7.1 thx boxen, its like your there

Default nice

Its a nice movie, i like the part in which they run away from the cold air, and close the door, cool efects dont you think?

It should be noted that there is little if any meteorological or climatological science in the actual events of the movie. It relies upon a concept borrowed from chaos theory that a critical change can rapidly destabilise an entire system, but many scientists believe the "global superstorm" depicted in the movie is extremely implausible, if not impossible.

yea a very nice movie and the facts from the movie are very true that's how they came up with the movie

The CG in this movie was jaw dropping. Every scene was like "Holy crap..." The ending was the best, all of the US gets screwed to Mexico.

the day after tomorow is SUCK Movie :( :S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast