Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Day After Tommorow

i liked the movie ,

nice visual effects. and as for the plot lets just say its possible but not probable right?

and if i'm right... how often do we get to see tajmahal in a hollywood movie

cheers

The movie was completely unrealistic, it was made from the point of view of americans so nothing is recorded about any other places. Australia for example has an inland sea, are you trying to tell me that nothing became of that? Also during the movie when you saw the weatehr monitering equipment it showed Australia doing farely well. Now Australia is way down south... in the Northen Hemisphere they had to go south to avoid being killed. So in the Southern hemisphere wouldnt they have to go north? Also it was improbable and the panic displayed by citizens was fake. The kind of mentality in 'War of the Worlds' would have fit in better.

Default A REAL HIT

YA GREAT FILM
    REAL STATZ
    FULL OF WATER AND ICE
    WANNA ITZ VERY COOL HERE :)

This movie is just sick but is dramatically exagerated. it is so much hollywood but still has a good.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum.
    The movie was completely unrealistic, it was made from the point of view of americans so nothing is recorded about any other places. Australia for example has an inland sea, are you trying to tell me that nothing became of that? Also during the movie when you saw the weatehr monitering equipment it showed Australia doing farely well. Now Australia is way down south... in the Northen Hemisphere they had to go south to avoid being killed. So in the Southern hemisphere wouldnt they have to go north? Also it was improbable and the panic displayed by citizens was fake. The kind of mentality in 'War of the Worlds' would have fit in better.

Nothing is perfect. I think the message is delivered to remind us of our fragile environment that needs our attention. However, this is still a movie. People still need to make money out of it. In general, the movie is a success. Hence, I have watched it over and over from time to time. Oh, by the way, one thing to point out, how come when there are catastrophic incidents happening, it is always in NYC?

By the way, I'm watching it right now as we speak... what a great one for the season...
    Happy Holidays!

Yeah the movie rocked.
    the president was a little bit of an idiot. But I doubt any of you would really care about that.

Its my favourite movie.
    I like it i will give it a 9/10

I'd give it an 8/10 just becuase of some minor quirks, suck as the CG.

it was really good so i give it a 8.5/10 well it was good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast