Thread: Why Close PHP?

Default Why Close PHP?

I Have Just 1 Question... Why Discontinue The PHP Support... Just when i was thinkin to converting all my websites to here for the php... too bad :( i have a friend that uses this and he got php... u guys closed it the day after i got my site up and running... :(

People had PHP Email Scripts, and people can use bots and stuff also to submit and make the Email script Do its thing.
    But the Email script uses the website bandwidth, if the bots still going the emails will sill come and use up bizhat.com's bandwidth and makes the forums and alot of other things slow.
    The Bots work like 500 Emails a second or something. that would definantly waste alot of bandwidth.

well then they should of just closed the email php not the sites too... php would bring lots more ppl to the site... ppl are always asking me to help them find a site with PHP enables but i cant find any.

PHP close ? I don't know but my fried web make by PHP !

The thing is, like CFE told ya that the PHP scripts use a lot of brandwith and slow down the whole server!

One more good reasant is that ppl if they get the PHP on bizhat account usualy upload the forum. If you want a free forum go NetFreeHost.com... that's what bizhat suggest, and I use it too, and can say it is a great phpBB host!

Anyways if you have a good reasant for PHP enabling on your site you should try and PM the admin... maybe he will give it to you if the reasant is good enuff.

And freelife, about your friend... everyone who got PHP before bizhat sotped giving it still have it.

Long live BizHat!

I made my whole site using php and i didn't know php was closed. i guess I'll just have to find another web host

all my webpages are in php, so i think it really stinks that you discntinued PHP hosting. Are there any special cases where you allow people to get PHP hosting??

Default How to add user in ftp?

How to add user in ftp?

Default Re: How to add user in ftp?

Quote Originally Posted by jamnong
    How to add user in ftp?
    You can't add another user.