Thread: I have been through several heartbreaks: Ranbir Kapoor

Default I have been through several heartbreaks: Ranbir Kapoor

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who has been in the news for his alleged link-ups with several Bollywood actresses, has revealed that he has gone through several heartbreaks so far.

Ranbir was linked with several actresses including Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma in the past. His name is now linked with Nargis Fakhri, who will be seen with him in the upcoming film 'Rockstar'.

The actor was said to be in a committed relationship with actress Deepika Padukone. However, they had reportedly broke up in 2009. When asked about this, the actor just said, "Mera dil bahut baar tuta hai.

Ranbir essays the role of a musician, in the film 'Rockstar' that will release on November 11. On his role in the film, Ranbir said, "I play a jat boy from Delhi. He comes from a different strata of society. He wants to become a rockstar."

However, the actor thinks that he is not a rockstar in real life. "I don't think I am a rockstar. I feel a true rockstar is not aware that he is a rockstar," he said.

Keywords:
    Actor Ranbir Kapoor,Bollywood actresses,Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra , Anushka Sharma, Nargis Fakhri,Rocksta, actress Deepika Padukone,Mera dil bahut baar tuta hai,role of a musician,Rockstar.

goodd ! nice !