Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy on Prez. Bush

Default Conspiracy on Prez. Bush

President bush, in my opinion has told arabic people to attack the World trade Centers, but there is also a possibilty that New Zeland Attacked america because we're not paying Nw Zeland Enough Money.

Bush + Binladin = American President.
    I sware Bush is in touch with binladin so he can get away from our American units all the time.

Bush + Bush Senior = Desert Storm.
    I sware Bush Senior Started the First desert Storm against terrorist and to get Oil in Kuwait. Bush Jr. is just taking over IRAQ now, just to finish his fathers work. Really I sopose Bush paid some homeless people to attack the world trade centers so we can blame it on IRAQ So we can go Invade once again. I hope our next president gets our Soliders out of IRAQ instead of blowing our soldier up with Car Bombs.

War President.

Bush wants to invade the whole Middle East, so now we got Terrorists in Our own Countries now look at england and America. Now he is probably going to target Seria, Turkey, IRAN, and The River Cresent, and we will probably invade using the tigera River.

Destroying American Constitution:
    Bush currently has released bill's and acts to destory the American Constituion. Now if a business wants to build on someones house you get an eviction notice and you get paid and the blow your house away to put their giant indsutrial or Commercial Building. Taking away from Freedom.
    We have no gun control thats one big problem, gay marriage, not getting into. Now if we do anything agaisnt the law, we are put in jail for 3 months for doing an act of terrorism. Like right stealing a candy bar is really going to hurt someone.

May I need to go on?

Hm... nice politics
    I just want to say America is always underestimating others. Just like Pearl Harbor. During that time, China even warned U.S. saying there is a fleet of aircraft heading in their direction. Don't remember who's presidency was.
    Even before 911, the CIA has been tipped off with some information about the oncoming attack. However CIA and FBI aren't collaborating well. Giving the terriorist a chance

Default Agree on some counts

I totally agree with you on most of the things you brought up about prez. Bush! Bush is a evil power hungry man who trys/does to take away the personal fredom of individuals and give more power to the executave branch of the govenment and buissnesses!! I consider Bush the single greatest threat against the American people today! (Hmm... Maybe I'll start a subsite to bash bush...)

lol be an assasinator!

I to am a Power hungery person, thats why I'm so close to the admin's here, not just because I help everyone and nice but also a power wanting person.
    There's never a chance of a person being the best and while everyone has their own opinion's nobody will be perfect and flawless. I just hope someday I can become a very powerful person, and acctually mean something to people.

Quote Originally Posted by CFE_aAa_FeLoNy
    lol be an assasinator!

I to am a Power hungery person, thats why I'm so close to the admin's here, not just because I help everyone and nice but also a power wanting person.
    There's never a chance of a person being the best and while everyone has their own opinion's nobody will be perfect and flawless. I just hope someday I can become a very powerful person, and acctually mean something to people.
    u mean like Hilter all over again?
    dude.. that would so rock :twisted:

wooo wooo what are you guys talking about?....he's not that bad !

Well Felony is right in many ways. Do you think a people like Bush or someone who controls a group cares about it's individual. No. What they care is whether the group goes in a direction pleasantable to them. It's quite possible that they made 9/11 happen and they use that as an excuse to play their dirty games.

Quote Originally Posted by veera.bizhat.com
    Well Felony is right in many ways. Do you think a people like Bush or someone who controls a group cares about it's individual. No. What they care is whether the group goes in a direction pleasantable to them. It's quite possible that they made 9/11 happen and they use that as an excuse to play their dirty games.
    that can be ture in varies perspective. althought i would never think of it in that way since so many politicans are sooo human protective now. they know their right and just want to stick up for so many things

i go with guru898rider u r correct

Well, we started of with some discussion here may be because we are very near to the anniversary of 9/11. This is the first time I am getting the chance to write over this.

I don't want to involve any person in my comments. Lets make our discussion more and more cleaner. Just by taking some names here we will be only making our hands dirty. What happened on that day was WRONG. Who did it, lets not get into that. What happened in Iraq was the worst thing, I have seen in my life. Who gives the right to some super power to invade some other country. Then what is the role of UN.

I feel that its the time something must be done in order to changer this unipolar world. International politics has always been my interest and what I have realized by this time is that its very very difficult to understand leave alone making comment over it. Whenever some big events happen, there are so many stakeholders that we can't imagine. Whatever comes in the newspaper or magzines, we only come to know that and not anything else. But here I would like to add that its the time when we need to understand what is happening behind the curtains too.

Its not the right forum to get into the details of all these things but its the time to be little bit more intelligent and most importantly to act smart.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast