Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Conspiracy on Prez. Bush

Now the new turn, I read few days back in the newspaper that Bush has taken all the responsibility of the Iraq war. He has also accepted the fact openly that there was false intelligence.

So, guys... shall we end this topic here? It seems we will be now un-necessarily indulging ourselves in this talk. Iraq war is a history now. May be in the early part of new year, they would be executing Saddam and that may kick start a new debate.

So, I'd like to request to the moderator to close this topic as of now :-)

The debate isn't over because the President finally took responsibility for a decision he made. Lyndon Johnson took responsibility for Vietnam and that debate continued for years after he left the White House. I know it's shocking that this president took responsibility for his actions, but in fact, many times in our history, even after the fact, has a president's decision been debated. There are still scholars who debate whether Lincoln had any right to suspend Habeas Corpus during the Civil War (he didn't, but some people on the right like to say he did).

As to the original post, that is some amazing satire. Especially considering New Zealand hasn't requested aid for anything ever from us. Countries don't just "pay money" to other nations, there is always a reason to. We "paid" money to Sri Lanka, Indonesia, etc. because they were hit with a Tsunami. Saudi Arabia offered us 14 million dollars after 9/11 because of 9/11, though the offer was rescinded once an idiot member of the al Sa'ud family demanded that Rudy Giuliani condemn Israel to get the money.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    The debate isn't over because the President finally took responsibility for a decision he made. Lyndon Johnson took responsibility for Vietnam and that debate continued for years after he left the White House. I know it's shocking that this president took responsibility for his actions, but in fact, many times in our history, even after the fact, has a president's decision been debated. There are still scholars who debate whether Lincoln had any right to suspend Habeas Corpus during the Civil War (he didn't, but some people on the right like to say he did).
    I don't disagree with you my dear friend. We can continue debating anything and to any length. But what I wanted to propose that this is the high time for the end of this thread. There is not a single post in this thread that advocates in favor of president. So, it's just one sided and we have spilled enough :-)

As to the original post, that is some amazing satire. Especially considering New Zealand hasn't requested aid for anything ever from us.
    Wonderful Fact..

Countries don't just "pay money" to other nations, there is always a reason to. We "paid" money to Sri Lanka, Indonesia, etc. because they were hit with a Tsunami.
    Yeah! there is always a politics involved. It's all the game of give and take. International politics is too tough to understand.

Saudi Arabia offered us 14 million dollars after 9/11 because of 9/11, though the offer was rescinded once an idiot member of the al Sa'ud family demanded that Rudy Giuliani condemn Israel to get the money.
    That's total Bull Shit... A sheer display of frustration on their part.

Well in my opinion, Bush either knew about 9/11 and allowed it or the whole mess of them are complete idiots.

Now we have illegal spying, among other things.

Bush should be impeached then tried and convicted for human rights violations, among other things.

if you want some very good insight on the consipracy talk go to letsroll911.com, very good video showing that 9/11 had to have been planned in conjunction with the u.s. government, one of the main points is that the metal used could not melt at the temperature airplane fuel produces, among other things.

Default http://www.letsroll911.com

Quote Originally Posted by decoit
    if you want some very good insight on the consipracy talk go to letsroll911.com, very good video showing that 9/11 had to have been planned in conjunction with the u.s. government, one of the main points is that the metal used could not melt at the temperature airplane fuel produces, among other things.
    Sorry, but I could not find http://www.letsroll911.com as informative as expected. It doesn't serve the purpose.

Automobile Guest

Ooo.! Gut Seite:) Sehr schoen! http://automobile.batcave.net/

I think bush is just a puppet. I really dont see how people can think so much of someone who is so stupid.

honestly so many people consider all americans bad for the actions of president bush. honestly if he was that dumb and idiotiv how would he be in office?

I believe the president has a hard job to do and big choices to make, and if people are giving him wrong information, then how is he supposed to know when the people giving him the information is supposed to be the experts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234