Thread: I like playing the bum: Ranbir Kapoor

Default I like playing the bum: Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor, whose romantic saga Rockstar was greeted with less enthusiasm at the box office, shrugs when asked if he would try a different genre - the only genre that spells moolah these days - and he says, "Honestly, I don't see myself as this larger-than-life hero. I don't have the personality of Salman Khan or Ajay Devgn to play those characters.

I like playing ordinary guys who do extraordinary things, I like playing the bum. But who knows, tomorrow I might be offered a film where I have to be larger than life and put in the effort."

So will his fans see him beef up a la Aamir Khan in Ghajini and gnash his teeth and beat up 20 guys convincingly? He says after a long pause, "I know I will have to work my ass off, because that kind of heroism doesn't come naturally to me. I can't punch a person who will then fly and fall 100 feet away from me... it will just not be believable in my case. There are certain actors who can carry it off really well, and I don't think I can make it seem real right now. I am really happy with the kind of characters and work I am doing."

Keywords:Ranbir Kapoor, romantic saga Rockstar, box office,Salman Khan ,Ajay Devgn ,Aamir Khan, Ghajini, gnash his teeth .

Hey guy,
    Thank you for information ! Recently I watched "Rockstar" film of Ranbir kapoor. He played well done role in this film.. one of great actor of Bollywood.
    watch movies for free