Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gmail Video uploader did you know ??

Ther e is also gmail drive. It stores all sort of file types.

I have try upload it, but i don't even know where is that file going to...and how to access it....damn...

http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=10064

Here is the link to the post about GMail Drive I made... With that program you can upload all file typs butthe only problem is that anyone who can download the file can aswell delete it.. I hope video uploader solved that problem (still testing I'll report back on that)

Quote Originally Posted by sawanbanna
    I have try upload it, but i don't even know where is that file going to...and how to access it....damn...
    Go here:

https://upload.video.google.com

And here:

https://upload.video.google.com/video_instructions.html

Only one thing bothers me for now..

Before going live, your video has to go through a number of steps which you can track through your account. After uploading your video to us, you must enter information about your video, including its title and description. The video will then be verified to ensure that it meets our technical requirements, and may undergo initial review for compliance with our policy guidelines. After verification, your video will be made available for users to search, preview, purchase, and play. To make it clear what step your video is in, you will see the following messages in the status column for each video:

Enter video information
    Submission complete
    Video is verified
    Video is live

Should your video fail to meet our technical criteria or policies, you can rest assured that we'll notify you through your account.

At any time after you upload your video to Google, you'll have the opportunity to add more videos, update the information about each video, or remove your video from the program

Lets see how long will it take to validate... :roll:

hey thank you for your info HPD...

I knew that they had a video player coming out soon, but I didn't know your can upload stuff too.

in gmail we r not able to upload as a attachment files such as .EXE .MP3 why is it so??

that's suck too....exe never been allowed...I have the same problem !

Why would you upload .exe file, zip/rar/tar it and upload it than. Exe files are dangerus, so most if not all servers don't alow them.

/EDIT

About mp3, you can zip/rar/tar it to... Most servers don't alow it because mp3 is mostly used for piracy.

/EDIT2

You can upload all file typs with GMail Drive, on yor gmail server... read my last post.

if u want Gmail account then check out www.desihouse.co.nr for Free GMAIL invites.. More than 4000 of them.. No joke...

Just try it out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast