Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is my webpage.. Comment please

Default Use the CSS style for attractive layout

I want to suggest about this site. I think U are not using the CSS styles fot this site. Use the CSS styles and make a perfect and attractive layout site. You can make the CSS by using the Macromedia Dreamweaver.

And make a clear picture for your banner. The background image of your site is not matching the content of your site. use simple color for this site.

it's better than the one im building right now so it's great for me.lol.i dont know much about css but maybe i'll put that based on the suggestions here.

I agree with the comments on the page banner, its stretched and pixelated, either insert it at its original sixe or create a new banner at your desired size.

As for ensuring your background loads first, theres no easy way to go about that, what i would reconmend is giving your background a color aswell as a repeating image, that way the background colour will load instantly and then the image will load on top.

However i must say im not a big fan of that background image!

Slow Loading ..For Dialup Userz

you website is simple but good for beginners. i hope you will learn with time.

One tip if you get the horizontal scrolling thing sorted out, is to remove the italics too, on some browsers when italic text reaches the far side of the screen you'll get a scrollbar flashing up - although the bottom of the text stays on the screen, the top of the letter slopes out of view so the scrollbar appears. I try not to use italics because of this, or I suppose you could use a table with cell padding to keep the text on the page, or some trick like that.

Well the site's pretty simple, as you wanted it, so that's not a problem. For the resolution, building on what CFE_aAa_FeLoNy said, to make sure that words don't overflow a specific screen resolution, use a table with an invisible border and set its height or width to the resolution you want. Place all your content within the table and it should work.

Also, some of your topsite lists' images arent working. I suggest you check'em out or perhaps remove them. It doesn't really look nice with broken images in a site.

this site is a scam..dont simply believe everything inside there.Beware

In my opinion the languge you use for a buiness site is too casual. The page needs a little work, its a bit simple. The picture of the check needs improvement, but if you are a beginer I think it is OK.

Almost forgot, the grammar is also bad, if you are aiming for people who speak English, try improving that, they will take you more seriously. Hope my comments are not agressive, but I think if you change those things you will have more people doing buisness with you. Good Luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12