Thread: May I ask?

Default May I ask?

HI, I am new here. I enjoy benefits of using BizHat. I surely will recommend this to my friens.

My site is a personal site, so i prefer only my friends to visit it. But you guys surely could visit it if you be my friend now.

As i'd say, I am new. I only know a little HTML. Could you please teach me how to create a good-looking nav-bar??

Thanks very much!!!

Actually, Im not used with the username hexicetree.bizhat.com, so i put my name down there.

Hex

What do you mean with nav-bar?
    Microsoft FrontPage is very easy to use.

A nav-bar is a series of links to other pages that you or othesr had made.

like www.cfe-clan.com
    look at left side (purple Page) yous hould see a whole lot of links, those are nav-bars. (Picutre nav-bars).
    And they can also be simple text links to stuff.

Default Thanks for answering!

I know what's a navbar. I'm asking how to make one. I wanna make beautiful ones like urs. I know where to generate the code but don't know where to put it. Or maybe you can teach me simple ones.

Use dreamweaver from Macromedia.com It's good for amateurs and for experts alike.

Try xara webstyle 3.0 www.warez.com its fine just don't mess around with any other warez stuff. If you want a good copy wait a few days and I will have it up in my downloads section.

Try Macromedia Dreamweaver. Good for novice as well as experts.

Hmm are you sure on that because invision is simple to others and confusing to me, and I'm a well known webmaster in zone and stuff.
    Dreamweaver I had it installed for awhile, didn't use it other than 1 Css file.
    I just liked the colors in the css file thats all I liked about it.

either frontpage or dreamweaver, both are for novices and professional...in depend on what you like to learn...amny people use to use microsoft office...frontpage would be the better choice for them btu not always....

here are some good site for you to get nice NavMenu for your site..
    http://www.opencube.com/
    http://www.milonic.com/

they have unlimited free of use but you must not remove what they required...not worry..no ads on your page...!