Thread: BizHat.com Hosting

Default BizHat.com Hosting

I have been trying out my new hosting through biz hat and am extemely dissatisfied with the following things. Does anyone know any EASY workarounds for the following:
    1. No FrontPage Extensions
    2. An Unchangeable, Undeletable htaccess File
    3. A Only One At A Time FTP Access System
    4. My unability for rename or move files
    5. Not able to access .exe or large files. I run a software company so this is VERY important to me!!

If I can't resolve some of the problems listed above I may just have to find another host...

that's your choice dude...what do you expect from free host with no ads?
    No FrontPage Extensions
    It doesn't matter on this...you can use frontpage to create your site then upload by ftp client...or you can use any other software like Dreamweaver etc...
    An Unchangeable, Undeletable htaccess File
    almost free host don't do that either ! they have their custom error page
    A Only One At A Time FTP Access System
    How many time you want to access at a time...you want to open ftp client in 5 windows and connect to your accont at the same time? common dude...!
    My unability for rename or move files
    That's not true !...I can move, rename, delete etc. everything on my account...
    Not able to access .exe or large files
    what exe you want to access? want to run your app on bizhat server?...this is free host..not dedicate server dude...all free host won't allow you to install anything to the server, you have you use the resource they provided ONLY!
    I run a software company so this is VERY important to me!!
    lol...you cant be serious on that...you run the software company?...who gonna believe you...why don't you get your own domain and pay your host to run everything you need...
    If I can't resolve some of the problems listed above I may just have to find another host...
    NOP you cann't resolve those problems....simple reason...FREE HOST !!!

Good luck !