Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download Computer Games

Default Download Computer Games

Download the some of the latest computer games :arrow:

Default Enter the Matrix

Enter the Matrix gives gaming fans of the movie franchise everything they could want. The game diversifies the experience by adding driving and ship piloting sequences, but much of the game is played in third-person. From this perspective, you have the ability to administer wicked beatings by using well-executed martial arts attacks, or you can whip out the guns and blast your way around. Of course, the gem of the gameplay is the "focus" ' button. By holding this down, you can do well Matrix stuff.

The first time I started fighting in "bullet-time" ' was enoug to the game (this includes Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Laurence Fishburne). There is also more than an hour of original footage shot exclusively for the game.

Download Here:
    Enjoy

Brought 2 u by chse.bizhat.com

Why can't I see the link?

Oh, My God!
    I See the second post as soon as I refresh the page!

Quote Originally Posted by zonovo
    Why can't I see the link?
    the links work fine with me i have no problem downloading the whole game.It may me a problem of your internet connection. :)

go here:
    www.mpdownload.com there is loots of games :)

ha.ovh.net
    must not have activated PHP for them.

Default Dungeon Siege II

It’s been a generation since you vanquished the evil that plagued the Land of Ehb, and now…a new menace has awakened. In Dungeon Siege II, the sequel to the best-selling RPG from Gas Powered Games, you will be called on to again wield sword and spell to save the world from a growing abomination many years in the making.
    A thousand years ago, the crusaders of Azunai crossed swords with the legions of Zaramoth in the final battle of a century-long rebellion. As the tyrannical god Zaramoth struck the final blow through Azunai’s trembling shield, the earth shook. In that moment, the forces of magic were unchained, and both armies were consumed in a brilliant cataclysm that stretched for leagues across the Plain of Tears. Only a scarred wasteland remained as final testament to the First Age of Man.
    And for a millennium, magic has continued to spread to the farthest corners of the world, freely flowing to any who would command it. But the tide of magic has begun to wane, heeding instead the call of an ancient legacy. From the Plain of Tears a new heir beckons, and with each day his strength grows. Consuming those who submit, eradicating those who resist. With none to oppose his ascendance, the circle will be complete, and an ancient age will begin anew.

Download
    CODE

password: www.opgamez.net

-chse.bizhat.com-

Default Super Mario XP

Game: Super Mario XP (DL @ bottom of page)
    Type: Adventure
    Rating:
    Size: 5.96MB
    Developer: Cnc Darkside

Quick Review: Mario has some new strategies in this PC remake of Super Mario. Mario's ability to use hammers, boomerangs, and more make this game stand out from the rest. Overall, Mario fans should enjoy playing this game.

download : http://myfilehut.com/userfiles/reliv...mario%20xp.zip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast