Thread: need help it's really very urgent.....

Default need help it's really very urgent.....

hi i made a new website which i uploaded through www.bizhat.com .... i tried uploading my site whenever i was finished coding a page or whenever i did something which will change the look of the page.....but now i am having some problems with my index page.....when i open my website as gmathur.bizhat.com is does'nt show any frame (i have 3 frames in my website). and when i open the site with the name of the frame file , as gmathur.bizhat.com/index.htm ...... i opens the correct page....is there any method that it opens the gmathur.bizhat.com/index.htm page by default when i write gmathur.bizhat.com this much ??? till now it's opening the page which have no frames only the introduction part.....the name of the frame file is index.htm and the name of the file which has only the intro is main.html ....plz help it's really urgent...!!!!! i am making this site as a project and i have to show this project on moday the 22nd......plz help me or i will be in big trouble......!!!!

thanks in advance !!!!

sorry if this is in the wrong section but plz help me!!!

Your site http://gmathur.bizhat.com/ doesn't exist yet.
    Have you activated your account?
    Check your email box.
    You have to wait some time!

open ur mail box and see some left out mails and if it is there activate it else u have lost everything try creating a new one....