Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to:

Default What happened to:

What happened to admin?

We never see him anymore and am starting to miss him because He's cool :D
    See him hanging around again will be awsome.

i also dont see him 4 a lomg time ..hope is collegue nokia will have a answer..

maybe busy on eating some food infront of servers, don't have time to play around like me...lol.....

Default Can you guyz(admin) please check it out?

Hi guyz!! I'm sorry if I am invading your private post here, but I see y'all guyz here and I need to know something.
    I have signed up a site - 'pixeldsigner.bizhat.com' here suiting to my email id 'pixeldsigner@gmail.com'. If you observe there is an e missing in it. I wanted it like that. But latter on some of my friends, to whom I refered the site(& email id, as well) started putting 'pixeldesigner.bizhat.com' with 'e' in the address. I'm gonna refer this site for my resumes/projects as well and it's quite possible that others too make the mistake. So, I thought of creating/reserving the other 'id' with 'e' as well, from where I'll redirect them to my 'pixeldsigner.bizhat.com'. And, I signed up 'pixeldesigner.bizhat.com'. But today I see that my request for it is rejected :( .
    Can you guyz(admin) please check it out?

well keep chaning the colors of your bizhat.com subdomain, will make your post spam.

Your post has nothing to do with admin, we mod's have relations with admin from long ago; you don't.

PLEASE DON'T SPAM, SPAM YOUR OWN FORUM!

I do know who are moderators and who are 'Admins'. I worked as a Web Hosting Technical Support Executive for EarthLink Inc.,USA and also have over two yrs. of exp. as a Graphic Designer.

I see under your name as 'Site Admin', hence I bothered to post here. The first WelCome email haven't been specific in where we can reach Admin for help in this forum.

well keep chaning the colors of your bizhat.com subdomain, will make your post spam.
    If you really know about Web Hosting thing dear, then you should be aware that now-a-days companies are registering domain names even with similar things to their companies & web ID's. Say if a company is XYZ, they register the domain names not just with 'xyz.com' but also - xyz.net, xyz.org, zyx.com and so on. And, that's exactly what I wanna do. Now, is that spaming?

I don't remember that I have seen anywhere in your 'Rules and Regulations' that we can't register with more than one domain. (Leave the fact that inspite of no adult content ...... is filled with it)

Again on your concern related to spaming, if the site have a thorough check up system, then they can see that for both the registered web id's I have provided correct information, though not too specific, 'cauz I still suspect of spooking on providing such information no matter where on online.

Coming to

PLEASE DON'T SPAM, SPAM YOUR OWN FORUM!
    If you're aware of internet typing, then you must also be aware that typing in CAPS means SHOUTING. And, are you shouting at me? If you didn't like me/anyone else typing in here, you could have ignored. I might have posted once or twice. Then anything more than that could be considered as spam and complained. You guyz as moderators could have closed this forum for yourselves only. Why keep it open?

Clearly, I didn't like your reply. And, now I'm aware of why you have problem with people. (As you've posted in some thread that people dump you inspite of helping them)
    You have broken the very first rule as you posted in 'Main Forum Rules!' -

1- Respect everyone and their point of view.
    Seriously, you have a problem.

If you really know about Web Hosting thing dear, then you should be aware that now-a-days companies are registering domain names even with similar things to their companies & web ID's. Say if a company is XYZ, they register the domain names not just with 'xyz.com' but also - xyz.net, xyz.org, zyx.com and so on. And, that's exactly what I wanna do. Now, is that spaming?
    Okay really your just trying to drive me nutts.

Did you know cap's lock means showting?
    Yea I did.
    Thats why when I see other moderators with the strong caps lock I read it as shouting.
    Spam is a serious issue here, and your just contributing to it.

Really when ever a person decides to bud in where they are not expected or not knowing about the topic is realated to, it drives me nutts, and it insults me.
    Loyalty is a big thing to me and pretty much the only thing to me for now, when a person decides to not follow the rules its time to tell them stop.
    So I did, (Don't spam here, spam on your own forum.) <- exactly what it means!
    www.netfreehost.com / phpBB go for it.

the number 1 rule I have is respect everyone and their point of view.
    Your point of view isn't related to the topic that its towards, so I'm not braking that rule when a person decides to spam instead of posting about the subject and not about their history with anything else.

I expect the rules to be followed.
    If it means having the ban button out, then so be it.
    Its the last resort, the only way for a person to learn is to take something from them. And thats a fact. So many people are thick headed, and its the only way to get to them. If you don't beleive me try it out on someone.
    Take something they like and tell them what you demand, and you will see that it is followed.

I like the admin, he is the person who really helped me with the webhosting when I joined a long time ago. He was there and very direct, thats why I'm a admin of many things today, by following what he has done in the past.
    For me its a sign of progress, but there is always the future to look forward to.

I have respect to anyone's privacy. Look for my message at my own thread
    http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?p=70805#70805

No linking to others posts not related to the topic please.

See how your trying to drive me nutts?

I guess it will have to be time for me to do something now.
    To help you learn.

Friends, don't fight.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast