Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIDS can be cured..

Default ..

No evidence for claim - thread deleted by Author
    Last edited by sreerag16.bizhat.com; 03-21-2013 at 12:14 PM.

It will be helpful to a lot of people if there is a cure for HIV.

There are lot of Hope givers, they claim they will cure HIV. I feel like this is one such claim.

In kerala, there years back one claimed he can cure AIDS, sold lot of his medicines and made lot of money from ill fated patients, they spend money as they not other choices. It really give hope for the patient, that is good, but the idea of making money out of such patients are evil.

If you search internet, you will see many ayurveda doctors can cure diseases that have no known and tested cure at all. Few give out testimonial when they feel better in mind, if a person is motivated he can feel better (eg: hypnotism), but is not a permanent solution. Others who don't get any cure will not tell any one and they face the fate.

If this doctor have a real cure for AIDS, i am sure first he will get a patent for that, then go for international, get BIG $$$$. I don't think in this case he want to prove his medicine can sure AIDS, but want to get some patients.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

I do not belive ANYTHING until i see the proof.... (other than God :lol: )

And if he done this, i am sure, he don't have to do anything to get media attention, he will be the focus of all media. It will be better we wait until he prove it.

sreerag16.bizhat.com, do you work for JEEVAN TV or related to the doctor :)

TV, NEWSPAPERS, ROAD SHOWS are not proof. That is media, will show anything that is interesting to viewers. Having interview in a TV is not a proof of anything other than getting popular.

Do you heard about Herbal Petrol ? He have been in the media for nearly 2 years, even collected money for starting his herbal petrol plant

http://cbi.nic.in/case1.htm

I can make fuel from air (in india there are people doing that, i don't name them as too much popular and living Gods, where is the proof ? Asking proof ? Don't u belive in God ? ) if i have some supporters, arranging an interview in few private TV channels or conducting a press meeting will not be a problem.

Do i prove anything with that media interviews ? No, media is not responsible for proving anything, they just bring news.

Think how happy some one with HIV on seeing this news. That is what he need. Getting the news spread slowly. Get patients, treat them, (money - every good business man know how to project service and not money), government or legal dept can ask proof, but this is a slow process, can take years specially in cases like this.... and word of mouth promotion continues...

It seems i am the only ONE who can talk about HIV. Anyone else ? Don't be shy, open your up mind :)

Nice post sreerag, I hope this is true , and if it is that would be wonderful for the human race.

it would be very helpful if that statement can be translated into Enlish! because I cann't read it..."nokia" I want to talk about HIV too..but Idon't what he said on the statement

yeah i herd of the vaccine too....its going to be tested now i read somewhere...out of india they say..

hope this is true...and thos who are suffering may heave a sigh of relief

i couldn't believe it until i see the evidence! i hope the information is true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast