Thread: Some philosophical thoughts I have in mind

Default Some philosophical thoughts I have in mind

I start writing thoughts down when we started reading fables and talking about moral in school. so here is some pieces I've written. feedbacks are highly appreciate, no matter it's negative or positive :D As you can see I wrote these three piece day by day. didn't just come up with all three. it look me some time and thoughts to gather them down on paper.
    Hope u guys like them

saying
    August 19th, 2005

We strive the hardest under pressure from our surroundings, it’s our nature to get use to the enviornment and putting our ourselves in vain as time goes by. We often despise the intrinsic purpose of those things and put them on hold. That is what corrupts us the most; it being one evil desire inside our very mind. To overcome this desire, we should stay alert and be able to control ourselves. We must live as If we are to die tomorrow, giving no regrets.

Feeling
    August 18th, 2005

One never felt lonely and distant afar from dear friends, it’s the happiness which shadows us from being sober and noticing this emotional emptiness. As they prevail for their destiny and dreams, separation becomes the key. Become a way to showcase how a sentimentalist you are and sometimes you cling to friendship for survival. In reality, one need to notice our strength and weaknesses. Therefore easing the pain when it really comes.

adage
    August 16th, 2005

We feel burdened at tough time; such time requires us to unleash our inner strength and putting ourselves to full potential. Feeling the world is unfair and against you is just a way to ignore all obstacles, escape feeling the need to prevail amount the peers.

ok. that was great. nice that you are getting all ur ... stuff... out. lol.

.:Ice

what do u mean?
    i smell some illiterate newbies.