He can be termed as the Arnold Schwarzenegger of Bollywood with his toned chiselled physique Hrithik Roshan by far is one of the most muscular stars today.

Starting off a child artist in 1980 with the film Aasha, he went on to play small roles in films like 'Aap Ka Deewane', 'Bhagwan Dada' while later gradually progressing on to become an assistant director on the film 'Karan Arjun' and 'Koyla'.

As Bollywood heartthrob turned a year older today, friends and fans took to twitter to send their wishes to the actor.

Actress Preity Zinta tweeted, "Happy Birthday to My Dearest Hottest & Sweetest Friend with the nicest heart!!! Love you... Have a Rocking 2012.... Muaah! (sic)."

Friend and 'Lakshya' director Farhan Akhtar said, "Happy birthday @iHrithik. Wish you a Super-heroic year."

Actor Arjun Rampal posted on the micro-blogging site, "@iHrithik wish you the most amazing year ahead. This is your year my friend."

Actor Abhishek Bachchan tweeted, "happy birthday @iHrithik have a great year brobraz!!! (sic)"

Vivek Oberoi, who is starring opposite Hrithik in the upcoming sequel to 'Krrish', tweeted, "Happy birthday bro! Hope you have a great one."

Today, Hrithik is one of Bollywood's leading stars with over 20 films under his belt after making a stunning debut as a lead actor in 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai'.

Now, Hrithik is gearing up for his next film 'Agneepath', slated for a release on January 26, which co stars Priyanka Chopra.

Keywords:Arnold Schwarzenegger , Bollywood ,Hrithik Roshan , muscular stars ,film Aasha,Aap Ka Deewane', 'Bhagwan Dada,Karan Arjun,Koyla,Bollywood heartthrob,Preity Zinta ,Happy Birthday , My Dearest Hottest , Sweetest Friend ,Love you,Rocking 2012,Lakshya,Farhan Akhtar ,Happy birthday @iHrithik,Super-heroic year,Arjun Rampal posted , micro-blogging site,Abhishek Bachchan , great year brobraz,Vivek Oberoi, Hrithik ,Krrish', 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai',Agneepath, Priyanka Chopra.