Vidharth, who is getting ready for the release of ‘Kollaikaran’ this Pongal, has said he would soon enter wedlock. “Many ask me when my marriage is. I have not yet decided on it. But I believe I will tie the knot soon,” he said.

The ‘Mynaa’ and ‘Mudhal Idam’ actor, while saying that he is open to marry an actress, added: “Because, life will be more smooth if both of us are from the same field. But no actress has expressed her interest at me so far.”

On ‘Kollaikaran’, he said, “How some minor mistakes committed by a man lead him to a great trouble is the story of Kollaikaran. It will also throw light on affection between siblings. After Mynaa, I got a complete role in this film.”

Produced by KV Prasad under the Prasad Cine Arts banner, ‘Kollaikaran’ is directed by Tamilselvan. Sanchita Shetty is the heroine. “Tamil audience are always ready to support meaningful ventures. Kollikaran is sure one,” concludes Vidharth.

Keywords:Vidharth,Kollaikaran, Pongal, wedlock,Mynaa,Mudhal Idam,actress, KV Prasad ,Prasad Cine Arts banner,Tamilselvan,Sanchita Shetty.