Amala Paul is being heaped with offers. But whenever she gets time, she tries to attend her classes at the College in Kerala where she is doing her Final Year B A Communications. Amala Paul while speaking said, "Many are asking that how I will be seen after Vettai. Definitely there will be a change. After Myna lots of offers came to me.

Now after Vettai, I will be getting lots of matured characters. I never expected that I will get this place so fast. Vettai is another incarnation for me. There is also a question that whether I will be donning the role of Silk Smitha since there is news that a film based on the life Silk Smitha is going to be made in Tamil. I don’t know that anyone else can do this role except Vidhya Balan. She had acted so realistically.

Silk Smitha eyes are very glamorous. I also have eyes like her. So we will see that whether I will act if the film is made in Tamil. Since I have acted with Madhavan and Arya in Vettai many people are asking me that whom I like very much. Both of them have different characteristics. Arya will not behave like an actor. He is a jolly person. He will take all things easily. I am a great fan of Madhavan. I am very lucky to act with them. There will be a great energy once he enters the sets. There will always be a special friendship between me and Maddy. I will always be troubling him at the shooting spots. He will also patiently keep on answering me. Our friendship continues even now."

Keywords:Amala Paul, College in Kerala , B A Communications,Vettai,Silk Smitha, Vidhya Balan, glamorous,Arya, jolly person,Madhavan, Maddy.