Thread: I'm available for marriage: Shahid Kapoor

Default I'm available for marriage: Shahid Kapoor

Its the wedding season in Bollywood and actor Shahid Kapoor, who has made himself "available" for marriage, feels that the institution brings in lot of confidence and a sense of stability.

In Bollywood, married actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Hrithik Roshan and others have done well at the box office, giving tough competition to singletons like Shahid, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh.

On married actors being successful in Bollywood, Shahid says, "I agree that most of our superstars in the industry are married...are successful. But again it (being successful) is not so much related to whether you are married or not. It takes certain amount of time to establish yourself as an actor. Usually to reach there you need the support of somebody who loves you, takes care of you."

"And so you end up getting married and settling down. It (marriage) gives you a lot of confidence and certain sense of stability. So I think it is beautiful if your partner is with you on your journey in life... if you have somebody to share your success it is great," he said.

Shahid also said he is available for tying the knot. "Are you trying to say that if I get married I will be more successful? I am available and koi bhi achi ladki chahe toh...(If any of the good girls want)... I am available. I don't have any reservations for marriage," he chuckled, burrying rumours of his on-off relationship with co-star Priyanka Chopra.

The 30-year-old was dating Kareena Kapoor when they started filming for Ken Ghosh's 2004 film Fida. They were going steady until they separated during the making of Jab We Met in 2007. Since then, he has been linked with Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and Bipasha Basu. But he has never admitted to dating any of these beauties.

Keywords:wedding season,Bollywood ,actor Shahid Kapoor,confidence,Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, koi bhi achi ladki chahe toh., good girls ,co-star Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor , Ken Ghosh,Fida,Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, Bipasha Basu.

Wow..its great news to know that Shahid Kapoor is now prepared for his marriage. Hey, I hope that you will get beautiful girl and have a wonderful life ahead.
    Last edited by sherlyk; 02-01-2012 at 04:42 PM.