To say that Tena Desae is following Frieda Pinto's path to popularity isn't true. This curly haired lass definitely has got lucky in the West by signing her first Hollywood movie, a biggie directed by John Madden staring Dev Patel, Judi Dench, Tom Wilkinson and Maggie Smith. It's the feeling like when we were in school eyeing the hottest girl of our class and suddenly you wake up in the morning to know that she has sent a card to you through someone saying - I Love You. Something you've dreamt of all these years, one day I tell you, surely comes knocking on your door. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel did knock on Tena's door and in no time she'll be seen walking the lavish red carpet for the London premiere of her movie alongside Dev Patel, her love interest (in the film). Ask her if she is ready to romance him off screen, pat comes the reply, I hope his luck rubs off on me as well. Ssssssh! I'll let her do the talking now. Introducing 'The Best Exotic Tena Desae.'

Keywords: Tena Desae , Frieda Pinto,Hollywood movie, John Madden ,Dev Patel, Judi Dench, Tom Wilkinson , Maggie Smith, red carpet ,London premiere,The Best Exotic .