Thread: Life quotes

Default Life quotes

God made all the creatures, and gave them our love and our fear, To give sign we and they are his children, one family here.

Love is for fools wise enough to take a chance.

Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, But which will bloom most constantly?

The transcendent importance of love and goodwill in all human relations is shown by their mighty beneficent effect upon the individual and society.

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.

Much of our love is confined to mere lip service and dreams of good deeds accomplished, but true love must be expressed in unselfish acts of kindness that bring others closer to our Heavenly Father.

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.

All's love, yet all's law.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
    -
    A love that defies all logic is sometimes the most logical thing in the world.

I both love and do not love; and am mad and not mad.

Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Love may be a dream but marriage is a nightmare.

A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished.

There are two times in every man's life when he is thoroughly happy; just after he has met his first love and just after he has parted from his last one.

Love moderately; long love doth so; too swift arrives as tardy as too slow.

Love can achieve unexpected majesty in the rocky soil of misfortune.

Immature love says, "I love you because I need you." Mature love says, "I need you because I love you."

If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.

With love and patience, nothing is impossible.

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.

Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.

Love is what is left in a relationship after all the selfishness has been removed.

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.

At one time through love all things come together into one, at another time through strife's hatred, they are borne each of them apart.

How does one measure time? No, not in day, months, or years. It is measured by the most precious of all things:: Love. Without which all beings and things whether brave and/or beautiful would perish.
    -
    Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
    -
    Love may conquer all, but it needs time as its field general.

The best proof of love is trust.

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.

I used to think that being nice to people and feeling nice was loving people. Now I know it isn't. Love is the most immense unselfishness and it is so big I've never touched it.

It is impossible to love and be wise.

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.

Knowing that we should love is not enough. But when knowledge is applied through service, love can secure for us the blessings of heaven.

Love at first sight is one of the greatest labor-saving devices the world has ever seen.

The only person to whom your love belongs is the one to whom your love belongs.

No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do with a single thread.

If bodies please thee, praise God on occasion of them, and turn back thy love upon their Maker; lest in these things which please thee, thou displease. If souls please thee, be they loved in God:: for they too are mutable, but in Him they are firmly

Love can cure heartbreaks, misfortune, or tragedy. It is the eternal companion.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Ring out your bells! Let mourning show be spread!For Love is dead.

Riches take wings, comforts vanish, hope withers away, but love stays with us. Love is God.

Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.

I love life - that's my real weakness. I love it so much that I am incapable of imagining what is not life.

You say, to me-wards your affection's strong;Pray love me little, so you love me long.

I love little children-and it is not a slight thing when they, who are fresh from God, love us.

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Love endures only when the lovers love many things together and not merely each other.

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.

Love is not blind, it sees more not less;ÿBut because it sees more it chooses to see less.

Keywords:God , creatures, love ,fear, children, family, wild rose-briar; Friendship , holly-tree, human relations , love, lip service , dreams , Heavenly Father, mad , magic , marriage,nightmare, rocky soil ,sweeteners of tea,day, months,years,praise God ,violin. , music, Bible,r neighbors,enemies.

Thankyou ^_^

thannk uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

very interesting.. I like it.

Great and thanks:-)
    Last edited by film; 03-26-2012 at 05:31 AM.