Thread: Products with Natural Ingredients

Default Products with Natural Ingredients

Just wondering if there are any products with natural ingredients that you all can recommend for me? I have realized that using products that have natural ingredients like Parachute advansed body lotion has worked better as a moisturizer for my skin especially in the wintery season which causes my skin to dry out.

They don't have to be Ayurvedic products but products that contain natural ingredients in them. Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Does anyone have any suggestions for these natural products that are good for the skin? I have been having good success with Parachute body lotion as a general skin moisturizer even during the winter months. Would appreciate any other suggestions by other members.

Aloe Vera is well known to freshen and moisturise the skin.. Its high content of anti oxidants can wake up that tired dull skin and make the skin feel fresh smooth supple and
    beautiful. Its anti aging agent also helps to prevent wrinkles. With regular application of aloe vera the anti-aging agents tightens and lightens the wrinkle on the face.
    Aloe vera is also a good Sunscreen and very effective on sun burns and tanned skins again for its inflammatory property.