Thread: Ayesha Takia’s War Of Words With Siddharth Mallya On Twitter!

Default Ayesha Takia’s War Of Words With Siddharth Mallya On Twitter!

It happened couple of hours ago on twitter and now it’s fast catching the attention of twitterians. A while ago Ayesha Takia posted this on twitter “The worst airline,kingfisher!!!shockingly baddddddddddd airport staff behavior at delhi airport with my sister.” She was referring to KingFisher airlines, owned by Siddharth Mallya’s father Vijay Mallya. The visibly furious Ayesha started divulging more details on twitter regarding the incident, she tweeted “This disgustingly behaved kingfisher staff called Vinay podwal just tore my sisters boarding pass n misbehaved with her!!!! Can’t believe thisssss!!!I’m in mumbai n I wish I was there rite now 2!soooo angry!! #WorstAirlineEver…kingfisher! How can this happen!!!how dare this vinay podwal misbehave with a passenger and tare her boarding pass,it cud b any one of u!!think about it. I will tweet and tell ul the whole story in a bit,2 angry n upset rite now!this just happend!!I wanted u alllllll 2 no! My heart is beating so fast with anger that a girl at an airport gets treated this way by airport staff!he is at the kingfisher counter”
    Looking at the way she expressed her shock, it was evident that Ayesha was beyond upset. She continued “She is unwell and has a horrible backache,can’t believe this happend 2 her rite now!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this how a girl alone at an airport gets treated by the staff of the airline she is flying?!?!?!? Vinay podwal at delhi airport,kingfisher staff just threatend and yelled at my sister saying he can throw any1 out n TORE her boarding pass! She is unwell n tired n hurt from being mistreated n threatend..I’m shocked!”
    Soon she was flooded with tweets supporting her. After venting her anger and shock on twitter, she told her followers “We r goin 2 take serious action against this and go 2 court with it,let the law handle it,so that this dosent happen 2 any girl again! #Karma … what goes around,comes around!”
    However, the drama took a new turn when Siddharth Mallya was notified of this incident. Instead of apologizing for the behavior of his staff, he went on to call her outburst ‘rant’.

He tweeted “Been getting retweets about Ayesha Takia & KFA. not too sure who she is, an actor of some sorts?? But it seems something has upset her!! Don’t know why Ayesha Takia is tweeting so much when she wasn’t even present. There are always two sides to a story. Pipe down love.”
    Well, twitterians were not that kind to Siddharth Mallya post this tweet.
    At present Ayesha Takis is trending on twitter for the same.

Keywords: twitter , Ayesha Takia, KingFisher airlines, Siddharth Mallya, Vijay Mallya,Vinay podwal j,KFA.

smart move by Siddharth Mallya!