Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mod:Website Down! Stop freaking out. merging related threads

Is this also why my netfreehost forum is running slow and mostly inaccessable or is this just for the bizhat websites?

hopefully they will be up from tomorrow

god i hope so

as i really have update my site

Wow - this started Saturday and it's now Wednesday.

People are starting to give up on complaining this is taking so long.

Oh well, there is nothing to do but sit and wait. But I was hoping to come home from work today to see my site back..

Lets give it another day, im sure it will be back up again. the hosting is working really good until this happened, so Im willing to give it another try.

Yeah these is the first major downtime since I have been here, if something goes down they usualy fix it in a hour or two.. It must be some major screw up since it is takeing so long, but like tabs sad, lets give them 24 more hours I'm sure everything will be back till than.

Yep, because im so cheap I cant afford paid hosting =) Well Bizhat is really a nice host/community so I'll wait.

Yeah, you think this is bad, I was with ripway.com before I came here. They were OK, but you can't pick your own subdomain. When you sign up the sysytem gives you a directory with a name based on the date/time of signup.

One day - poof, the account disappears. It was a system glitch that zapped a while lot of accounts I gather. Anyway, I couldn't sign on again with the old URL. All the links to my old page were useless.

So I came here thinking that if it ever happened here I could hopefully re-sign in with the same subdomain and start again without losing the URL.

So, bizhat have really been very good except for this. I'll dcertainly wait longer than this before starting up again somewhere else. After all, subdomain, no ads. It's a good service!

Same thing happened to me with digitalrice (5mb, 1gb transfer, no ads), it was hosted for like a year and half, no problem, occasional down time, then poof, it closed down.

Man i can wait until the server is ready :D

Latest Update

The website's redirect 404 page had changed to the following with the underlined stuff's color changed :shock: . It sounds like everything is going well and as admin had already mentioned. Our site probably will be back within 24 hrs. As many member had already asked, I become somewhat curious about what happened to your old server and the reason why we need to "replaced" it with a new server.

We are moving the all sites to new server, all sites, including database will be available once the move is completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Admin

NetFreeHost.com

Monday September 26, 2005

New server is getting ready. Software installation will be completed with 24 hours. After the server is ready, we will move all data to new server. After the move is done, all sites will work fine.

September 28, 2005
    All accounts will be online with 24 Hours, we have moved 30 GB of data to new server, still around 30 GB of files need to be moved. This page is on New Server. Apache on online, FTP and MySQL need to setup. We hope everything will be completed within next 24 Hours.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast