Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about multiple personality?

Default What do you think about multiple personality?

This is a new debate for multiple personality or split personality. I am not talking about the medical condition, I am talking about people showing their multi personality in everyday life. For e.x. people using more than one login to browse this forum, and post different types of comments under different login can be thought of a multiple personility. So do you have it? if yes how does it help you?. Shoot your replies.

Default Re: What do you think about multiple personality?

Quote Originally Posted by qwe123
    This is a new debate for multiple personality or split personality. I am not talking about the medical condition, I am talking about people showing their multi personality in everyday life. For e.x. people using more than one login to browse this forum, and post different types of comments under different login can be thought of a multiple personility. So do you have it? if yes how does it help you?. Shoot your replies.
    I guess it's helpful when you feel the need to protect your identity. However, I also think it's deceiving to others... almost like cheating. Some people use "different" personalities to troll around, and I think that's wrong.

well,no one wants to risk his/her privacy in modern times when people can get clicked with a mobile phone and in matter of minutes whole world can see such activities and that too easily and freely.So,if anything is to do protect privacy,its quite acceptable and understandable.

Default battle of will and wits

multiple or split personality that is not in the psychological or psychiatrical sense then, i think, if i assumed right is our basic and innate character to have moods... we decide or act depending on a situation, time, awareness... we can have two or more options on a given problem... two or more ideas or inputs on a given subject... that's only normal and natural for a thinking being.

an expressed idea can be manifested more than once, and sometimes you change your stand in a given issue, only because you think the other is better . being rational and analytical helps you weigh your opinions, and being firm on what you believe makes you principled and confident.

generally speaking, i have used multiple identities over almost everything electronic..(the internet) basically, i feel that it is more safer this way, because i never use my true identity on the net, so people do not know who is on the other line.. hehe.. but, only for security reasons, i only use my real name to identify myself, like paying for something over the net.. so, other than that, only people who know me personally, knows who am i..

LOL.. sounds strange right? but i learnt that from experience.. hehes

you can see that real of multiple personality follow my forum(but sorry it is Thai language). and please believe it is real.

the truth is they are lonely...:roll:

Mr / Ms "qwe123" - One straight question to you. Please don't take it otherwise. let me know first of all whether you have multiple / split personality? Why am I asking this qusetion to you? Obviously, because you are the one who started this topic.

And as a matter of fact, I believe that each of us should start posting reply to this post stating in the very first line whether they are straight / split / multiple personality.

I am NOT a split personality. So, don't know how does it feel being a person with split personality. I remember one Hindi movie "Deewangi" where Ajay Devgan played a role of split personality and I was scared. It was a medical case. If it is a mental case, I mean medical case, then surely the person is NOT aware of his or her condition and thus it doesn't make sense to him asking how does he feel :-)

In almost all the other cases, we behave differently on different occassions, say, in the office, we can;t shout at our boss even though we know what he is doing is NOT correct. Can we? or rather let me ask, should we? On the other hand sometimes we may be very short tempered at our home or rude towards our family.

I also believe that its NOT feasible to be same in each and every condition. We have different needs, we set different goals at different part of our life and thus we need to be different to address on each of these occasions. At early age, privacy may not be of prime importance to us but at some point of time we realize that we can't disclose every truth to everyone, there is some information that is bound to be privy to us.

So, I am not surprised, if someone has got two logins to log into this forum or may provide false informations. This kind of our day to day actions should NOT be categorized under split personality. This is quite natural phenomenon. Isn't it?

Default multiple personality?

uhm. i dont think it's such a problem. being or having a multiple personality is not that bad. but you should really know yourself. Having a split personality doesn't necesarily mean that you are sick or something. some people just give them discrimination on their side. hope you have understood what ia have just said. thanks.

Default Re: multiple personality?

Quote Originally Posted by akosirap16
    uhm. i dont think it's such a problem.
    Well offcourse, its not a problem if we just do this for fun. I mean practicing to pretend oneself different in different situations may result in a dual personality and we may lose the confidence of others.
    being or having a multiple personality is not that bad. but you should really know yourself.
    Exactly.. this is what we all agree. If we know while we are behaving differently, its well and good but just don't allow yourself to get carried away.
    Having a split personality doesn't necesarily mean that you are sick or something.
    That's True.
    some people just give them discrimination on their side. hope you have understood what ia have just said. thanks.
    I do understand.

somentemerda Guest

Default com quantos pau se faz uma CANOA?!

com quantos pau se faz uma CANOA?! KERO VER O MAIS ESPERTO ACERTA ESSA AE!! :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast